Sunday, July 25, 2010

What did i do wrong? I really need advice and help from u guys!?

Hey everybody! im having problems wit my ex. i broke up wit him cause i was stressed out. now i wont him back. i promise him that i wouldnt leave him and we will be together 4ever. now i left the state and im in Florida. i wrote him on myspace cause i wont him to come see me but he said no... i still love him everything. wat should i do?What did i do wrong? I really need advice and help from u guys!?
talk to him


just show him ull be there when he needs you








help on the last question i put up?What did i do wrong? I really need advice and help from u guys!?
this may not sound like good advice but my boyfriend moved away and everything got too hard for us so we Just quit .i am living proof that long-distance relationships don`t work.Trust me.but if u really want him don`t call him a lot and dont force it on him when he wants to come see u he will.
If he ain't going along with it you can't make him. He has to want to.


you can not control him.





We can not always have what we want. You just have to learn to accept that fact sometimes.
What did you do wrong? You probably broke the poor guy's heart! He's not going to trust you right off the bat. He's probably afraid that you are just messing with him.
you should move on...if you hurt him bad enough then it will be hard to get him back... my gf and i just broke up and i dont know if id ever date her again after wat she did...

No comments:

Post a Comment