Sunday, July 25, 2010

Need Help/Advice for easy hair styles for super thick hair?

I have super super thick hair. Everyone %26amp; every salon even that I have gone too is amazed by how much thick hair I have lol I have had it thinned and it is still just so thick. I can not blow dry my hair as it would take forever and my arm would fall off!





I am super girly except when it comes to my hair I am just haven't a clue what to do with it or how. I just end up tossing it up in a ponytail and it is aweful. I am horrible with a curling iron. And every style I have tried or people have tried on me I have hated. I just have too much hair for anything to work right I think lol.





Any advice or tips on styles or things I can do with my hair that are simple and will look nice for super thick hair??Need Help/Advice for easy hair styles for super thick hair?
try braiding it into one big braid (french braid) but do it when it's wet. Otherwise just throw a zigzag band in and let others admire the full beauty. Be proud of it.Need Help/Advice for easy hair styles for super thick hair?
Cut it shorter and thin that. Or use wash your hair and shampoo and condition it and the brush your hair for about 10 minutes. My hair is super thick also. I used to not be able to put my fingers through it. Ha. That's how thick it was. And my hair was heavy also.
Hello, i use to have VERY thick hair, plus its frizzy curly and crazy, i am very proud of how well i handle it these days and i am only 16 :-). I can tell you right now thinning your hair does damage it, i haven't had it done for 2 years (3 times it has been thinned out) i now am trying to grow it, and i straighten it, i don't think its as thick as it use to be however, thinning your hair makes is have split ends and you can never cut it and have no splits until it's all grown out. If your hair is curly you could try permanently straightening, if its not, maybe get layers, instead of razoring and thinning! it'll save your hair! also maybe a little bit shorter, but don't go to short or it'll be even harder to style. Sorry if this doesn't help!
aaa someone wit my hair! i never thought the day would come.


u know wat looks really nice? a ballerina bun :)
the next time u go to a salon, ask them to cut it with a razor. it creates lots of layers and thins out ur hair. my friend gisele has super-thick hair and thats what she does. also, try getting side bangs and buy some funky headbands. they look aesome and r so easy almost everyone looks good in them! good luck!
Shop for some fun new hair accessories like head bands and those clicky snap barretts (the ones with the metal clasp you pinch to pop it open). Those are both easy and simple for a quick style.





I like to do mine half up/half down and pull out some wisps in the front, I blow dry wisps straight then curl a bit with a 1'; iron just to give it some direction. That way I don't have to blow ALL my hair dry, just the front a bit.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment