Thursday, July 29, 2010

I forgot the password to my samsung impession can anyone help me with advice to unlock it?

i have a samsung impression touch screen phone i had bought this phone from my cousin i then asked him for the password he said he had forgot it i have been costantly searching thrue the internet for a master password or a master reset.an i dont wanna spend any money taking it too at%26amp;t or buying software if anybody could help me with this problem that would be very nice.I forgot the password to my samsung impession can anyone help me with advice to unlock it?
is it active? when you activate it the password will reset. if you arent planning on it, take it to att and they shouldnt charge you for that, they will just reset the password.I forgot the password to my samsung impession can anyone help me with advice to unlock it?
Take it to your local service provider store they might restore it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment