Saturday, July 31, 2010

To anyone whose in the same boat please help any advice id be grateful!?

If anyone is in the same situation or knows whats going on please help!I am now 3 weeks late for my period and i have been on the pill for 10 years but thought i could of been preggas as i was late so i stopped taking my pill,i have done 3 tests and all are negative so whats going on?I have been miserable and cranky beyond imagination im crying at the drop of a hat and my boobs have gone weird!Has anyone else had these symptoms after stopping the pill?Is it all normal?To anyone whose in the same boat please help any advice id be grateful!?
How rude scooter, god also says not to judge.





How old are you? can it be menaplause, this would explain the moodiness and late period.





But in all likelihood I believe its from the medication. Try changing the medication, but first go see your doctor and ask him for blood test to determine if your pregnant or not. Their more accurate, just to be on the safe side.To anyone whose in the same boat please help any advice id be grateful!?
well your screwed good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment