Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help -- need advice on teaching someone how to walk in high heels?

Is it best simply to get them to spend an increasing amount of time each day in heels? Is it best to start with a low heel and work up, or is it best just to ';take the plunge'; with a 4'; (or more :) ) heel?





(I want to train my BF to walk in heels -- he's too ready to ask me to wear 6'; heels for his benefit without realizing how much effort/discomfort it takes... He's agreed to let me train him -- but I don't think he realizes what he's in for :) )Help -- need advice on teaching someone how to walk in high heels?
Go for it. lol





But start off at about 3-4 inches most men have a bigger foot so he should cope, but won't be able to walk too well.





Just remember, nothing looks as elegant as a guy in heels, nothing looks as inelegant as a guy stumbling in heels. lol





Have fun :)





Have a look at this and try to get him to emulate it


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrs6cm2v鈥?/a>





Go and buy a crop every time he sticks his **** out and to keep his posture correct, give it a whack.Help -- need advice on teaching someone how to walk in high heels?
Thanks for choosing my answer, have fun tonight, make him stand for a while: hehe

Report Abuse



I'd say go for the 4'; plus ones--because I'm sitting here with a grin on my face imagining him doing it :-)





As you know they are hard on your feet and murder on your back. Let him experience the full ';joy'; of what women go through t o make their legs look longer and their butt look tighter.
I'd start with a lower heel 2-3'; and work up to 4-6'; heels. Start by wearing them for short periods of time and increase the amount of time in them gradually. I had to start out slow, now I can handle 6'; heels and wear lower heels with no problem.
i think a combination of the two works best! start with small high heels, increase the time and then begin to get higher heels! also , wearing them around the house seriously helps too!

No comments:

Post a Comment