Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where can i find advice and help with designs for my new clothing line?

What type of help are you in need of?





Are you needing a designer? Someone to assist with designing concepts, materials, etc.? Marketing?


Please elaborate, as I may have solutions.


I will check back.





Edit: 3/13/06 My daughter is ingredible at designing, she may be able to assist you in getting going. You say ';my new clothing line';, so I am assuming you already have something in the beginnings? Or just a concept? Or just an idea that you would like a line with your name on it?


Anyways, my 360 is not linking up for some reason, yahoo is checking on this for me. Let me know, as I am in Y Answers, just in case your question expires.


I will continue to check back.
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment