Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am in a relationship and need guy advice? Help?

Just got back into a relationship where my ex asked me back out. I need some advice or a topic to talk about while around him so i dont sound like a babbling idiot. Thanks!I am in a relationship and need guy advice? Help?
how about you dont talk as much and let him do all the babbling...sometimes its better to shut up and listen, cause he'll reveal alot of about himself and the way he feels when he talks...and if he asks you what your thinking just say oh im just listening to you and thinking about what your saying;--) make yourself seem a little mysterious by saying less..I am in a relationship and need guy advice? Help?
Think of what he's interested and talk about that... Trust me, a guy can talk just as much as a girl can, when it's something they can go on forever talking about... Then, when u have that, find something that you have in common with what he has, and explain yours..... example, my soon to be gf, asks me about camping and i share it, den she goes on to share her past camping trip, and we talk about it... den new conversation starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment