Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need Quick advice please help ladies?

I used to be really fat back then, now i'm in shape. I now get lots of attention from the girls. Although i'm still a virgin, and i'm 18. I got self confident issues I kinda had my 1st gf but she played also (ive had girls say im cute, and get starred at alot) But it's still no help for my confident issues.





How can i overcome these issues?, and i decided i want to save my virginity for that special girl would she like me even more because of this?I need Quick advice please help ladies?
AWWWWWWW yes save your virginity for a special girl for the girl you married cause im sure shes waiting for you I think the self confidence thing you have to make yourself be happy again no matter how many times someone tells you your handsome you wont believe it unless you dont tell yourself thatI need Quick advice please help ladies?
let me tell you this much, if you were my boyfriend i would love you SO MUCH MORE because you were a virgin, because it would make you special!





plus, i'm with you all the way :) i'm staying a virgin till i'm married.... i have a purity ring for it. haha





just think of it this way.... your virginity is a present... and if you loose your v-card, you're like an unrapped destroyed present, theres nothing special about you.... you're opened, you're played with, and you're not new.





if that makes sense, so yes, i would love you for being a virgin, and for all the other wonderful things you are. :) haha





but ummm dont have confidence issues, you're perfect just the way you are! and congrats on loosing weight, it feels good to get so many compliments doesnt it? ;)





see, people are boosting you up, so dont bring yourself down. be confident :)





i hope you find that special someone :)





best of luck!
yes, a girl would like if you were a virgin cause it shows your not just after sex and it shows you waited for someone special. i know its hard to get confidence once you lose weight, you stilll have your low self esteem. but just remember, i know lots of overweight girls that are popular because they think they're the ****, and lots of hot unpopular girls that are not considered hot becuase they dont think they are. just walk down the street and say i am the hottest one on this street, i can get any hot girl i want because they're all checking me out. and feel proud of your new body and youth :)
being someone who was big myself then skinny then big again i know from personal experience that you definitely get more comments and more attention from people but unless they take the time to know you and can see you skin deep then don't waist your time cause if you were to gain it back you need someone that will stick around





as far as confidence issues go it takes time cause even though we smile cause our new body inside where still the same so you have to work on accepting your old self and new self....and remembering that your inner personality is what need to shine not just your body





and the virgin thing don't introduce that as soon as you meet someone get to know them and talk about it later but you have to realize its someone right to want to be with someone experienced or a virgin its seems harsh but when the time is right you have to give them that option
I'm a christian, and I'd find the fact that you'd waited for me amazing. Especially if you're as irresistible as you say you are :P! So yeah, I would like you so much more because of that.





Do you want a long or short term relationship?





Some girls would think you were a whimp for waiting, but they're really the type of girls that you don't wanna be with.





I have confidence issues aswell. People give me compliments and stuff sometimes, but I just don't feel like they're telling me the truth. I wish I could!





I even post questions sometimes on here with photos and ask people what they think, like this one,





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





But it doesn't make me feel any better.





If you wanna chat, please add me on msn, duckgal32@hotmail.com
I would like you even more because of that.


But just keep working out and eating healthy. Tan. Whatever.


Don't worry too much about how you look, girls like confidence. Try to compliment other girls, but don't look like a player or desperate.


Just keep thinking in your mind that you are the hottest thing that ever lived!
you know that's very sweet of you it really is, but to be perfectly honest it's becoming less and less common. that 'special girl' you're saving if for, probably wouldn't have saved it for you:[ but it's nice to know there are guys still like you. good luck:]
it doesn't matter if your a virgin or not. if you and a girl really like eachother, and your both ready than lose your virginity. don't go looking for a girl, she will find you. hang out with your friends and talk to girls.
I think that when your in a moment when you dont feel confident about yourself you should just go for it and don't think about it.


I kinda had a similar problem.
your first time should be iwth someone you care about. if she doenst liek that about you then she's not worth it, trust. the girl should accept you for who you are.
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment