Sunday, July 25, 2010

HELP! Any Advice? Can I get pregnant after I had a premature pregnancy?

I got pregnant when i was 16. My son was born at 36-37 weeks and i had an emergency c-section. After 5 months i got pregnant again and i had a termination becasue i was not ready to bring another child to this world. The only reason that i knew about that caused my early delivery was becasue my cervix was really thin and i was dialating when i was 5months. I'm 21 now and i'm trying to have another baby but i just can't get pregnant. Do you have any advice on what I can do or where to go because i'm running out of hope.HELP! Any Advice? Can I get pregnant after I had a premature pregnancy?
How long have you been TTC this time around? In many cases, even for healthy girls in their early 20s, it can take up to a year to conceive.





Track your periods and try using this for assistance in ovulation tracking: http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calc鈥?/a>





You can always call your OB/GYN and talk to t nurse there as well. They should be able to help you out and decide if you need an exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment