Saturday, July 31, 2010

I needs some advice Poll: More help with my inlaws and the drama, please?

So, we have been having a little family feud. His mom appologized to us and tonight invited us to go to dinner. We are still fighting with my husband's sister in law, however.





Should we go? It will be a free dinner, but awkward, so I'm not sure.I needs some advice Poll: More help with my inlaws and the drama, please?
Just get drunk before you go wear a short skirt and and no undiesI needs some advice Poll: More help with my inlaws and the drama, please?
hmm... that's a good one. Just try to stay away from the issue. Don't spark up an argument. and try not to fall in a trap that will lead to an argument. Make sure you have a great time, and let them see that you are having a great time.
I wouldn't go if you think it will be awkward. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's worth feeling weird being there. Trust me I've been in that situation plenty of times with my in laws.
Never, under any circumstances turn down free food, just be patient keep your mouth shut, eat your meal and then get up and smack the hell out of her and leave. Your welcome.
I wouldn't go, sounds like it would be very uncomfortable.
Free dinner? Heck yes go! Just act like nothing has happened if it isn't brought up. Just go and try to have a nice meal with no drama.
I say yes. You shouldn't hold grudges long cause you may never have the chance to apologize.
yes you should go.. its a peace offering.. I am sure it will be awkward, but you should still do it..








sorry that is not the answer you wanted..
Go and try for peace but don't take any abuse!
Is a free dinner worth putting up with all the drama?
Lol... seems like you just want the free dinner. Is it worth the drama though?
now or never





you should go, tell her you are sorry (in law) make like a reunion
sounds better than ramen. just keep your face stuffed with food so you have an excuse not to talk. =]
get sloshed than go,so is **** pops off you will be ready,lol
wow..been there be4...dont go...why go if your not going to be happy,family or not...i did those things and wish i didnt have anything to do with family..nothing but fake smiles ...but then talk smack bhind ur back

No comments:

Post a Comment