Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where could i get advice and support to help with my kitten?

I'm not on benifits, and i have job. my kitten was kicked by some sick individual and now needs an op on his back legs which is likely to cost 拢1000. any ideas on where i can get support.Where could i get advice and support to help with my kitten?
Hi,





Here in the USA most Vets will work out a payment plan for you if the treatment for your pet is going to be very expensive...I'm sure most Vets in Europe..I'm assuming that's where you are since you used the ';Pound'; sign.





Also the humane society or local animal shelter maybe able to provide you with low cost Vet care.





Good luck, I hope your kitten feels better after surgery.


Also, I hope you reported the idiot who kicked your kitten to the local authorities.Where could i get advice and support to help with my kitten?
Nik---it sounds like you are in the U.K., and I don't know if they have any places there who will assist with this type of thing. Please log onto: www.catfancymagazine.com and you can find a lot of information there. Good luck to you.
You could try the rspca.


My cat wasn't insured and it was going to cost aroun 拢1000 to have surgery on his back leg. Thankfully our vet was very friendly and understanding and did it for just 拢200 as long as we got pet insurance. The vets dont mind bleeding insurance companies dry, but often have sympathy for animals and their owners.





Speak to your vet and see if theres any arrangement you can come too. Advice: Buy pet insurance - its worth it. And also keep a good relationship with your vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment