Thursday, July 29, 2010

High blood pressure with pcos and want to conceive please help me i need major advice ladies?

i was diagnosed with pcos in January and placed on metformin ER 500mg two pills daily and i also have been diagnosed with high blood pressure but i dont know how to control it. Can someone please tell me what i can eat to lower my blood pressure so i can continue my journey of ttc and finally have some luck. I am taking met because i am insulin resistant btw. Thanks.High blood pressure with pcos and want to conceive please help me i need major advice ladies?
Best way to lower blood pressure is to lose weight, if being overweight is one of your PCOS symptoms. Please don't think I'm judging- I'm overweight and also have PCOS so know how difficult it is, however I've also lost 3 stone which have made my periods return and lowered my blood pressure from 140/94 to 130/78 so this is about the best thing you can do for your blood pressure and fertility.High blood pressure with pcos and want to conceive please help me i need major advice ladies?
having high blood pressure doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, you may be at a higher risk for preeclamsia, but you can get pregnant. It would be great if you can control it by losing weight and exercising before you do get pregnant, but if you already have it and you are takign medication, you doc will take you off your current medication and put you on a medication safe for the baby (most doctors give aldomet). You will have to buy a pressure checker and take this medication exactly as prescribed at the same time each day since it seems to be very time sensitive. Wish you well
you should check out these website... hope it gonna help you...Takecare....





http://www.intent.com/blog/2009/03/04/understanding-pcos-when-trying-conceive


http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/hbp/hbp_preg.htm


http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic72206.html


http://www.getpregnant.co.za/blog/?p=50





Do read these webpages... i hope it hlps u....

No comments:

Post a Comment