Sunday, July 25, 2010

I lost my diamond necklace and need some advice. HELP!?

I could just ughhhh!! Now I'm planning on getting a new one. But I'd like to insure it. How does that work and what if I lost it AGAIN?


Do they cover loss also? I am so dumb lol.I lost my diamond necklace and need some advice. HELP!?
If you schedule it seperately on your homeowners policy, they WILL insure ';oops I lost it';. You'll need to bring the receipt %26amp; appraisal to your agent.





One thing to be cautious about, I don't know of ANY insurance companies that will give you a policy if you have more than two claims in the past three years; and if you HAVE two claims in three years, they'll cancel you. So one necklace claim could come back and haunt you for a LONG time - it will count.I lost my diamond necklace and need some advice. HELP!?
You can call your local home or apt insurance agt and ask for a quote on your necklace. It's usually not too expensive. Yes it would be covered if you lost it again. It may be subject to a deductible though.
don't buy a real diamond necklace....buy a fake one. why spend so much money on jewelry
yes you can if you have insurance you need to have it valued then keep that in a safe place or even at your bank or give it to your mum to look after ...be careful but yes insure it as soon as you buy it ...
Check out a company called Jeweler's Mutual. Ask the jeweler you purchase the necklace from if they provide or would provide insurance to sweeten the deal. The necklace will need an appraisal and the cost of the insurance will be based on the value of the necklace as well as your zip code and other factors. The insurance is relatively inexpensive considering. I insured my fiance's wedding set for just over $100 per year and it's valued at $8400. The jeweler paid for the first year. :-) Good luck!
My wife and I insure all of our jewelery through Jewelers Mutual. Very reasonable and they specialize in Jewelery.
pffffffff

No comments:

Post a Comment