Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need to find a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores! Help and advice really appreciated.?

Hi, im a 16 year old lad and ive read that its essential to moisturize even if you have oily skin like me. Im vulnerable to spots breaking out and if i put moisturizer on around the nose my pores get clogged. Theres loads of moiturizers out their but i dont know which are suited to my skin. Any recomendations or advice is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.I need to find a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores! Help and advice really appreciated.?
Use a non-comdegenic[sp?] one. Thats one that doesn't clog pores.


Nivea does quite a few of them, and they're quite good.





Use a light moisturiser, one designed for oily or acne prone skin. And use very very sparingly.





I'm currently using Simple Light Moisturiser. Its very nice so far.I need to find a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores! Help and advice really appreciated.?
Nazcat





First before any moisturizer, I recommend you use a cleanser/toner combo. The acne washes are usually too harsh, that's why I use Coonobabe's Kepaya (papaya based cleanser) followed by their Savila, or Seng %26amp; Sang toner. This combination gives me a ';clean to the touch skin';. On hot and humid days I repeat this but it's worth it if you want clear skin. Google/yahoo Coonobabe





For moisturizer I use Preve extreme anti aging. It contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. Google/yahoo Isabella Pelle

No comments:

Post a Comment