Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on how to help a self-harming friend?

She cuts and burns herself and I want to help her but I don't think that telling an adult would be the best idea in this particular situation. If it goes too far, I will tell someone with the proper authority and experience, but right now she needs me to be there for her. How can I help her? Advice, resources, websites, everything appreciated.Advice on how to help a self-harming friend?
when i was a self harmer i confided in my best friend...i wasnt in the best situation and so i begged her not to call the cops...she did anyways i may have been mad for a couple hours but she saved my life...think of it that way hun...it got me out of my stressful life..and I am happy agianAdvice on how to help a self-harming friend?
This site has a lot of useful links:





http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/c鈥?/a>
I'M REALLY SORRY FOR YOUR FRIEND. ALL YOU CAN DO NOW (W/O TELLING AN ADULT) IS BE THERE FOR HER. HANG OUT, TALK, DO SOMETHING W/ HER THAT SHE ENJOYS, ETC. I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND TELLING SOMEONE SOON, LIKE NOW! ISN'T THERE SOMEONE SHE CAN TALK TO? MAYBE HER PARENTS? DO YOU HAVE A CRISES SERVICES IN YOUR AREA? SHE REALLY NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP ASAP! I WISH YOU BOTH THE VERY BEST..GOOD LUCK;) HAGD;)

No comments:

Post a Comment