Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone help me with exercise advice?

I'm slim but lately I've started to notice weight gain in my stomach and arms. I don't want to work out and lose weight in my hips, so what are some exercises that just targets the stomach and arms?Can someone help me with exercise advice?
ab crunches and sit ups target those two spotsCan someone help me with exercise advice?
For your arms I recommend you do arm circles which tone and define your arms and shoulders.





and for your stomach I recommend hoola hooping. its seems childish, but hoola hooping is actually effecting because you are constantly working your midsection since the only thing you can move is the hips.
Arms? you already know, Dumbbells.





For the stomach, just do a lot of crunches, Your tummy area is weird, because its the first place to gain fat when you eat, and it is the last and the hardest place to burn fat.
Well you can do some push ups and some crunches. The same thing is happening to me so I go to the gym now. Oh drink lot's of water. It will really work. But you have to drink 12 glasses of water I think, or more. Hope I helped.
Running early in the morning before ur first meal for about an hour will help alot. U could also do crunches, push-ups, and do some light weight dumbbell curls. Also eat healthy foods and drink lots of water (no sodas). Make sure u get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment