Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where does one go for occupational injury advice. I need help fast to help me keep going. ?

Last week I should have seen a Doc, but worried that he might ';restrict me'; which would put more of a burden on my co-workers. ( It also snowed the day I was to try to go in.) Now I am hanging my head...the Doc visit may be my best bet. You reckon the Doc could give me solid advice to keep me working effectively...but minimize the pain? Any input or websites to advise me would be enormously helpful.Where does one go for occupational injury advice. I need help fast to help me keep going. ?
Your doctor might not of restricted you but make an appointment and talk to him about it and tell him u want to continue working.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; hope this helped


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Where+d鈥?/a>Where does one go for occupational injury advice. I need help fast to help me keep going. ?
your very welcome hope ur doing better

Report Abuse



http://tinyurl.com/5ay3vy

No comments:

Post a Comment