Sunday, July 25, 2010

Please Please Help any advice will be wonderful?

I bought a 5 day sooner pregnancy test. Now how many of you took this test early and it was positive? and how early did you take it before you started your period? and how many of you took it and it was a false nagitive? I dont start my period until the feb 28 or march 1 to 2. I had unproted sex on feb 15 16 17 and ovulated on the 16. Can I take a test tomorrow and take a chance on it be a false nagitive or what?Please Please Help any advice will be wonderful?
i got early preg tests, they were all negative until the day of my missed period! for some people they may be accurate, but for me, they didn't give me a accurate result sooner. I did 4 testsPlease Please Help any advice will be wonderful?
You need to wait until 14 days post conception to test.


Many say they can detect it sooner, but the reality is that its all about how fast your body produces HCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment