Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm moving to hawaii, and i need some advice, HELP!?

Alright, so I'm moving to Hawaii, and i was really excited until I heard that Hawaiians can be very prejudice. I'm down with whatever, but i'm not looking forward to be treated like dirt. Is this true? Any advice? I'm worried. Thanks.I'm moving to hawaii, and i need some advice, HELP!?
If your mexican,


Your like a cousin..it might be hard at first.





If your white.


Your dead





ANSWER MINE TECS!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I'm moving to hawaii, and i need some advice, HELP!?
A great number people are prejudice all over the world, people are more prejudice than not and there is nothing to worry about there are so many people in hawaii that are not native hawaiian's. Once you are there you can legally become a hawaiian. I lived in Tokyo and the Japanese hate Americans, there was nothing different then people at school hating you here and trust me the people do hate you at school. To the natives it's just like how people from the U.S hate Mexicans, only there are a whole lot more Mexicans
No, not at all. If you respect them, they respect you. They are very nice and welcoming people. My best advice is be friendly and have respect, because then they will be the same in return. The majority will at least. there are always going to be rude people wherever you go though, but I'm sure you know this.





Good luck!
Ignore them. They have their own opinions. Not everyone is like that. My grandmother doesn't like black people so I be careful what I say around her...I kind of really disliked her for being prejudice but then she got breast cancer so now I'm just totally ignoring that part of her and focusing on her getting better. It's kinda hard to...
what you heard is untrue and is actually a form of prejudice some haiwaiins may be that way but not all nor majority





http://theeverythingblog1.blogspot.com/
i go to hawaii to visit relative all the time spent two years in school there all i can say is dont piss them off and u wont b messed with
unless you can live on the beach, you will be bored out of your mind half the time
i visited hwaii there not what you have heard there very friendly so don't worry and stay cool.
Take a Shot-gun.
i never hard that they were just be your self and every thing will be alright
My niece lived in Hawaii for 3 years. she loved it. She's very white and blond.
no not at all dont listen to that

No comments:

Post a Comment