Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help help and please help need some advice from girls?

Okay I have a problem with my pants. I walk a few steps my pants start to slide down and I have to pull them up. I sit down get up and the same problem. I see alot of girls around that do the same thing. Do I wear the wrong type of pants? Anybody else have the same problem? It's not that my pants are to big. Any avice out there. Please help me to solve my problem God Bless!Help help and please help need some advice from girls?
Are they jeans? If so are they stretch denim? Alot of jeans today are. You should try strictly denim jeans without the stretch, it helps alot. I have found that out for myself, cause I used to have that same problem.





Good luck. :)Help help and please help need some advice from girls?
try jeans with a higher rise and/or wear shirts that come down longer that will help you not be so self-conscious
hmm..i guess it depends if they are pants or jeans..but either way u can wear a pretty belt to keep it from sliding down..this problem generally occurs with low waistpants/jeans..its always good to find a perfect fit that sits tight on your waist though..=)
girl, ur pants does not fit you..it happens to me sometimes but its so irritating, u feel conscious evry minute..i suggest that you shud wear pants that fit you well so that you dnt have problem at all
wear a belt ! thats what i do
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment