Sunday, July 25, 2010

I want to work for Target Corporate and well HELP...ADVICE PLEASE?!?

I JUST got a job as a GSA and I am wondering if that's a good place to start and get experience if I want to work in Target corporate offices some time after I graduate this semester? Can you give me any suggestions as to how to improve my chances? --I don't want to leave yet because I just started but what can I do otherwise? When should I start to apply to Target corporate Human Resource jobs?I want to work for Target Corporate and well HELP...ADVICE PLEASE?!?
Good luck unless you are a minority. I applied there three times in the past year and was not even given an interview. I had plenty of availability, cashier and management experience, a bachelors degree and stellar recommendations working in customer service. They never took down the help wanted sign they just kept rejecting me without an interview. Friends I have that work there say that if you are white they will not hire you because they are looking to hire minorities. I feel that is descriminitory and would never recommend working for such a company. Just my advice try working somewhere that has equal opportunity employment. I want to work for Target Corporate and well HELP...ADVICE PLEASE?!?
http://answers.yahoo.com/quest鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



target????








oh wow i have not heard good things.





i once had an interview there in 2001 and did not get hired.





However i do know one chick who works at target and says it aint that bad.





I dunno.
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment