Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I ask my boyfriend why he hasnt given me a gift yet? please help I need advice!?

So I asked my boyfriend for these really special shoes and he asked me what color style and that was that. its been 3 weeks and he hasnt gotten them for me. I know he has the money..maybe hes been busy with work and family..but I feel like he forgot..how can I remind him how important these shoes are? its silly but still. I need advice!How can I ask my boyfriend why he hasnt given me a gift yet? please help I need advice!?
I think if you're old enough to have a boyfriend, you're old enough to be mature about this. The shoes aren't important! It's extremly rude to ask a guy to buy you something for no reason, and even more to assume a guy will buy something for you. He's your boyfriend, not you're servant. Buy them yourself, for gods sake. If you're going to be so selfish,childish and disrespectful to him about this, be the shoes girlfriend. It sounds like he wants to get them for you but just can't right now, grow up!How can I ask my boyfriend why he hasnt given me a gift yet? please help I need advice!?
its not his responsibility to get you shoes... if he doesnt wanna get them then he doesnt have to... grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment