Saturday, July 31, 2010

Basketball advice? I need help on what to do on my team?

I'm a really good offense player. I wanna play how i usually do on my team but i dont want them to get mad at me for being a ball hog. What should i do?Basketball advice? I need help on what to do on my team?
If you know what your doing you need to show it to them. If you are the point guard they shouldn't call you a ball hog.Basketball advice? I need help on what to do on my team?
In short Basketball is a team sport. Everyone has a role to play on the court. If your good on offense your team can feed off your energy. Make sure every one does there role and when it time to take over a game you need to have the ball in your hands. Be sure to work on your defense cause it could lead to easy fast break points for your team. Good Luck
do what you're doing, but pass the ball off sometimes, just not when you have like a wide open lay-up or something. sometimes if you're on a roll and you make a good pass and your teammate can finish, you get as much credit as you would get from scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment