Sunday, July 25, 2010

First date advice, please help me, it's important?

Got a date on Sunday, think we're just going for dinner at an american diner type place, my question is, and it's gonna seem really stupid to some, but do I wear trainers? They are smart white trainers. Or do I wear shoes?





Also, my gut instinct is to not do this, but I was wondering whether I should take her something, like flowers? For some reason though, I don't think it's appropriate.





Please let me know what you think.First date advice, please help me, it's important?
flowers are nice but be aware that it might be laying it on kinda thick for the first date. for a diner, trainers would be fine. this sounds like a very casual date so be consistent with that. you dont want to wear a suit and shes just wearing casual clothes bc then youll both feel uncomfortable. just be a gentleman and a fun dinner companion and all will be well :)





please answer my question, id appreciate a guys perspective! http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





ty and gl!First date advice, please help me, it's important?
whatever you wear is fine- if your clothing is casual then your shoes can be too- so yea in my opinion trainers is fine! she wont be focusing on your shoes anyways! also, bringing something is really sweet- if you get just some flowers or something- nothing big or expensive- that can be really cute. think about if she would like taht- if she seems like a ';romantic'; girl then she would probably love that!
About the shoes I don't know.





And I'd go with a single red flower (possibly a rose). This will show that you care about her and respect her as a woman. It'll probably surprise her, too, which in my personal experience has never been bad.





P.S. I do mean surprise in a positive way.
Yes, Flowers! Flowers that will make her Smile and feel good, from your heart. My best advice is: ';You'll never get a Second Chance to make a First Impression!!!'; If any dought, ask your MOM, no better Heart to ask.
Flowers are sweet but roses are corny. Take her a pretty mixed bouquet.





I'd have to see your outfit in order to decide on the shoes. Sorry.
wear what you want


if the place looks kinda ''fancy''where shoes


anything else just wear what ever


and for the flowers


not yet


do it later in the relationship


if u guys hook up
the objective of dating is to get to know the other person, not to impress. just be yourself. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment