Saturday, July 31, 2010

My mom just went threw labor and had my first baby brother named Jack. I need advice. HELP?

i am also afraid that my devil little sisters are going to hurt them. If u read my question before about my sister's u know who i am talking about and if not look it up. any ways how can i tell me parents that my sisters distory my stuff with out my sisters hating me?My mom just went threw labor and had my first baby brother named Jack. I need advice. HELP?
You do what you have to. And if they get mad at you oh well, and I would definitely watch my baby brother, keep him safe.My mom just went threw labor and had my first baby brother named Jack. I need advice. HELP?
well u should first ask ur self if u really want ur little sister to be ponish or something like that u never know what can happen 2 ur little sister n if u tell ur parents she might hate u for ever but them she is going to thank you about it so talk 2 ur parents with out saying something bad about ur sis =]
Your questions and answers are hidden to everyone but you.





It's impossible to ';look it up';.
ahhh the joys of having siblings!
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment