Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can I get some professional or semi-professional advice/help?

I really need some help with something I'm going through in my life. I would appreciate it if someone would listen and offer some advice or help. I am willing to do anything to get a move on with my life. My e-mail address is violentheart17@yahoo.com





Thanks.Can I get some professional or semi-professional advice/help?
I'll help in any way I can. I would hardly consider myself a professional, but I know a thing or two about psychology and life in general, and I would be happy to do what I can.Can I get some professional or semi-professional advice/help?
You should be careful when giving out your e-mail address. There are lots of sickos %26amp; pervs in this world who pretend to be someone they're not. For therapy, call your doctor for a referral or look in the Yellow Pages of your phone book for therapists. (psychologists or psychiatrists)
ask me anything. i wont disclose sh1t without your permission, and i will be brutally honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment