Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone help me with web addresses offering marital sexuality advice or tips?

I would like to receive advice regarding marital sexuality tips to train my wife towards all varied forms of foreplay and other techniques. She feels oral kind of things are forbiden on bed. Can someone help me with right kind of web addresses offering this assistance? We are married for the last 23 years.Can anyone help me with web addresses offering marital sexuality advice or tips?
why wouldn't you just ';google it';?





23 years without oral and you're just now getting around to wondering about it?Can anyone help me with web addresses offering marital sexuality advice or tips?
Mildred sent me here to help you.
what? no oral? does she sleep on a Bible? and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment