Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Need Some Help And Advice?

OK, here is the thing. I have 3 small children and my husband has been deployed 2 months ago. We live in a 1972 trailer with one and a quarter bedroom. My room holds my bed and the baby;s play pen. the kids room holds their bed and a dresser. We have no room at all and i cant find any help. I want to add on before winter so we can be comfortable. I have a tight budget and really need to add on. If any one knows how i should go about doing this or finding the help i would apperciate any ideas. Thanks alotI Need Some Help And Advice?
We have an organization that I help out from time to time called operation homefront for military families. They help match up military families that are in need with people who can help them. Check to see if they operate in your area and they will find you the help you need. Thank your husband for his service to our nation and God Bless.I Need Some Help And Advice?
If you are talking about adding a room have you considered those new style wood buildings(utility sheds) but they are really able to be lived in.You can get them with or without windows and a door.They can be sat on a concrete foundation or trailer cement blocks Then all you would need to do is some insulation(easy) and paneling and or any wall such as wafer board,plywood,even sheet rock.You can rent to own and they deliver and set up for you worth looking into.Hope this helps.
My first thought after reading your question was... ';well, maybe I could help?'; a little charitable work never hurt anyone and good karma is always good. But, I have no idea where you are. Suggestion, give some general info as to where you are. Other than that I would contact some local charitable organizations. It seams like your family is doing its part to protect all of us... it is only fair some of us should help you! Again, try some charitable organizations, maybe habitat for humanity. Good luck, I am sure you will find someone and your husband will be in our thoughts. We wish him a swift and safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment