Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stretch marks on my boobs. Need Advice. Help!?

Ok so i am 15 years old and i have stretch marks on the inside of my boobs. Last year they were horrible but they have gotten a little better. i used to have them all around my boobs, but now its just on the inside. I need some home remedies or something to try and get these crappy things away because they suck. Any advice? Thanks!Stretch marks on my boobs. Need Advice. Help!?
There is no way to get competely rid of stretch marks. They eventually turn white, and when that happens there is nothing really to do about them. I dont know of any home remedies, but there are many creams out there dedicated to stretch marks and reducing the sight of them =]


good luckStretch marks on my boobs. Need Advice. Help!?
you can never really make strecth marks completly go away so just use lotion on them everyday. You could even get a special stretch marks lotion such as Palmer's cocoa butter formula massage lotion for stretch marks i use it and it hides my stretch marks very well although you will have to be patient. The stretch marks dont go away in a week.
Vitamin E oil. Not in a lotion, not with anything added, just straight Vitamin E oil. I used this on both my pregnancies and between the oil and my body, I got lucky without getting any stretch marks, even on a scar from a surgery when I was little. I has though I'd at least get some there where the 6inch scar goes just above and below my belly button, but I didn't!
Lotion really helps. I have them too. All over. My body grew very fast and my skin stretched.


Anyway, I'm sure any kind of lotion is good.





I love to use ';The Healing Garden: Relax Therapy; All Day Moisture Body Lotion.'; It's smells like Green Tea. =) You can find it anywhere, I'm sure. Mine was a gift, but I've seen it at CostCo, and WalMart as well.


I also use ';Island Vibe: Beach Glow Body Lotion'; from Avon. You can order this from Avon catalogs. It smells nice. =]
unfortunately you cant really get rid of them, but you cant prevent them. since your boobs are still growing i'm assuming that they itch a lot. you need to stop scratching. if you scratch you'll get them. try rubbing instead.





i scratched and now i have noticeable stretch marks on top.
Unfortunately they won't go away. But you can fade them. Try cocoa butter lotion or vitamin E capsules (break them open and rub the liquid on the marks). Many women have them on their breasts and/or hips from developing.
ew,,creek yourr a creep,,


anndd


im 15 too and had them.i used cocoa butter for about 3 to 4 months every day twice a day and you cant even tell i had stretch marks.
We'd have to see pictures to give you usable advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment