Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need help and good advice please?

I have depression that is getting worse.





Most of it stems from the fact that I have no real friends and never had a girlfriend. Essentially I have no one in this world, not even family really.





I've joined clubs but its mostly only older people there. I've asked people from work but they're always busy.





I don't know what to do anymore. Sometimes I just want something to end my life.





What do I do? I don't have money for counselors and pills don't work.Need help and good advice please?
So is god the answer to everything? I mean come on this is the guy that lets children get sexually abused! Anyway Depressed, I hear what you're saying. I am going through a simular situation. No girlfriend? To be honest there are probably a bunch of guys out that wished they didn't:) Anyway that's nothing to get worked up about. You say you have no one? I guarantee that there are millions of people that feel like that. As far is family, You have no one? Who'd you grow up with? Any teachers you liked? Old friends maybe you could call? And don't lay all your problems on people all at once, get to know people first. People don't like that Feel sorry for yourself attitude.Need help and good advice please?
Sorry to hear you are down.


Sometimes older people can be of help. They know a lot more and have seen plenty. Most of them probably have been through hard times.





Why not get a dog? Ok, that sounds stupid, but at least there will be someone to care for and walk. Exercise is good for depression.


Depression sucks.


A lot of counselors work on a sliding scale. Try NAMI-the National Alliance for the Mentally ill.


Good Luck.
Try asking God for help. He loves you as if there is no one else for him to love. God can be your friend and help you with anything you need him to help you with. I promiss he loves you sooooooo much!!!!


http://needhim.org
Pray and learn how to meditate, learn to quiet your mind, the negative talk you do to yourself will stop, and Pray always
...read the bible


God is the best friend anyone can have


also...you can maybe go to other places that have a lot of people and meet someone new that you could hang out with.





you can try to met someone new..


dont worry your situation wont be this bad forever.. life goes on. and things get better

No comments:

Post a Comment