Monday, August 23, 2010

Avon reps--could you help me with advice on finding prospects?

Hi there fellow Avon reps! I really need some tips on getting my business going. I see how the power of three can be successful, but I have no idea about how to start with that, especially since my place of employment prohibits solicitation (I can't really do more than mention that I'm a rep to coworkers and I'm not supposed to say anything to my customers). How do you start those conversations in the grocery store line? My biggest challenge is that I have little to invest in this right now--I really can't do more than order 1 set of catalogs per campaign because I already have a limited income, and that makes demo ordering, etc. very hard. What do I do? How do I proceed without being too pushy or spending a lot of money? I have already done most of the training videos.Avon reps--could you help me with advice on finding prospects?
I can help you I am a rep either email me godidgood4ever@yahoo.com or go to youravon.com/kgrimsley

No comments:

Post a Comment