Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to buy a used Mobile home and small piece of land. I need help in finding financing. Any advice?

Hello! I am wanting to buy a small well maintained mobile home and have it moved onto a small sized piece of land. I have 3,000 down and the land is a great deal. Who finances for mobile homes? I have decent credit and want to pay it off pretty quick.I want to buy a used Mobile home and small piece of land. I need help in finding financing. Any advice?
Q1: Is THAT piece of land approved or zoned for a mobile home?





Q2: There are folks who lend money for mobile homes. YOU HAVE to do your research. Ask your bank.





Ask the folks who sold you your car.





If neither of them can help you, google ';mobile homes on their own piece of land'; loans





OR





';mobile homes on their own lot';





OR





';mobile homes on their own land';





Thanks for asking your Q! I enjoyed answering it!





VTY,


Ron Berue


Yes, that is my real last name!I want to buy a used Mobile home and small piece of land. I need help in finding financing. Any advice?
go on lendingtree.com fill out your info and they will get you hooked up with all the lenders you need - you can take your pick! good luck!
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment