Monday, August 23, 2010

Help i got a interview tuesday please i need advice?

Ok so this is my first jon interview ever!, I em 18. I got a interview with my mom's company as a leasing agent this tuesday. What should i wear?, and any tips you guys can give me in order to land this job?Help i got a interview tuesday please i need advice?
Relax and be yourself. Wear something that is nice, but not too dressy and not flashy. If you have a nice, ironed pair of slacks, a long sleeved, button up shirt and a tie, that's perfect.





Since you're interviewing at your mom's company, she is a good person to ask for help in making sure you have a good outfit.





Now for the interview...


Don't hurry through your answers. A lot of people get nervous and start to talk really fast. It's okay to take a breath after a question and say, ';Hmmm, let me think about that...Well, I could say that my strongest qualities are my willingness to learn and that I can collaborate well with people.';





If they ask you about your weaknesses or areas for improvement, don't say you don't have any, because we all do. Think of one or two that aren't detrimental. Like, don't say, ';Oh, I'm always late to everything!'; That's a bad weakness to expose for an interview because they want employees on time. A better one is, ';I sometimes take on too many responsibilities.';





Even think of one or two questions you might ask, like, ';What type of training do you offer?'; or ';Is this a good place for me to learn about property management?'; or maybe a question your mom thinks might be good. Interviewers often ask if you have any questions for them. It's okay to say no, but having a question can show you are thinking about how working there will be.





So, turn off your cell phone when you arrive, relax, be yourself, take a breath, make eye contact. Don't be afraid to take a moment to think when responding and, remember that it's just a person that you'll be talking to.





Good luck and I hope you get the job! :)Help i got a interview tuesday please i need advice?
Wear a suit and tie. Have your resume handy and a cover letter. Prepare some questions to ask them, and not ';how much will I make an hour?'; I would have someone proof read your resume. You made some simple mistakes alone in your question to us. Do not do this with your interview. Plenty of people looking for a job. Just relax, be professional, and learn something about the company and what they do.
You should dress the way the job requires you to dress. And you should have questions of your own ready to ask the interviewer, to show you are interested and have given thought to things.Also, give specific in fo on your skills, not tired cliches like '; I,m a team player '; or ';I'm a people person';
Just be yourself. They'll probably ask you questions like why is this job for you or why do you want to work here ? Just go in there happy and with a good attitude. If you seem nervious they'll be able to sence that. Just keep yur spirits high. Show them why you deserve this job
something nice ask your mom that would be good


and i just read something on yahoo about 10 bad body language


i didnt read it but maybe it will help


http://www.best-interview-strategies.com/article135.html








BTW GOOD LUCK!!!
be yourself wear something well put together

No comments:

Post a Comment