Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you please help me with some advice on about my girlfriend?

I used to have this very special girl of my life that last during february that i'd gave flowers to her on valentine's day, now this school year she suddenly moved away and i don't see her anymore. I sometime when i sit alone i think about her, it feels kinda like she has died but she hasn't, i sometimes cry silently because how much i missed her. What can i do to get myself happy with life again??? Will we ever see each other again someday? like in the next life?Can you please help me with some advice on about my girlfriend?
Can't you keep in contact with her? Does she have a facebook or myspace? A phone? A cellphone? An email address? ANYTHING?


Talk to her! Tell her how you feel about her!


If you can't.. for whatever reason...


you just have to try not to think about her too much.


Distract yourself with fun activities.


Hang with your guy friends.


Then, maybe a new girl will come along one day.


Or maybe fate will pull you and that special girl together again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment