Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice, please help!!! This guy likes me and I like him back, and idk how to approach him!?

So there is this guy, who think im cute, and is too shy to talk to me. And I like him too, and I don't know how to approach him, and what to say and when. But I don't want to go out with him (since I cant.) I want to become a good friend. I would realllllyyyyyyy appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.I need advice, please help!!! This guy likes me and I like him back, and idk how to approach him!?
Before you go out with someone, you have to be really good friends. Let him know you are there to talk to. Start texting him and talk about stuff you think he might be interested in. Gradually a friendship will grow. Before you know it ya'll will be able to go to the movies by yourselves without any pressure.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment