Monday, August 23, 2010

I am from WVa, and my licence has been suspended. Could you help me by giving me guidence advice and answers? ?

I have a suspended licence, how can I rectify and reinstate it?I am from WVa, and my licence has been suspended. Could you help me by giving me guidence advice and answers? ?
First off it depends on the reason why your license was suspended. If it was for non-payment of outstanding ticket(s), pay the fine(s) off, go to DMV %26amp; pay the reinstatement fee (it used to be $15, not sure if it still is or not) and your license will be reinstated.





If it was suspended for non-payment of child support, you need to get caught up on what you are in arrears for before you can even think about getting the suspension lifted. WV charges interest on all past due support, so the longer it stays in arrears, the more you will owe. (I believe the interest fees add up to approx $20 per month, each month that the support stays in arrears)





If it was a court ordered suspension (DUI conviction for example), then you must wait the amount of time ordered by the court for your suspension before you can go to DMV %26amp; pay the reinstatement fee to get the suspension lifted.I am from WVa, and my licence has been suspended. Could you help me by giving me guidence advice and answers? ?
Call Here or go to their website :





www.dmv.org/wv-west-virginia/drivers-l鈥?





West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles


Driver Licensing %26amp; Title/Registration


In State: (800) 642-9066


Out of State: (304) 558-3900
You need to pay the fine or do the time. And correct the reason for it to be suspended..And then they will give it back to you after you have done that..........md

No comments:

Post a Comment