Monday, August 23, 2010

Help i need advice it will be fast read here?

I'm 19, and i'll be going back to school as a new student in august. I em a rapper, and i just bought a lamborghini gallardo this june. I plan on taking it to school should i?





I need to come up solo, and i need to get really known in this palce. I had my crew but they did me dirty. I just moved to salt lake city with my dad.Help i need advice it will be fast read here?
I would definitely not take the Lamborghini to school. It has a high possibility of being damaged. scratched or stolen, especially if you annoy someone.Help i need advice it will be fast read here?
Sounds to me like you are relying on material possessions to buy popularity and confusing that for friendships. Leave the car at home and any other ostentatious signs of wealth and give people a chance to get to know you instead of your money. It will be scary to start with quite probably but worth it in the long run. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment