Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone help me, or give me advice on finding a job?

I'm a college student, seniorish, in Chicago and only have class twice a week and can't find work. I've been on careerbuilder, monster, and craigslist, submitted my resume everywhere and the only calls i got back where for jobs far too out my way or that wouldn't work around my classes. Can someone give me some advice on finding work to make some cash?Can anyone help me, or give me advice on finding a job?
So what is your college major





Just like any dream job, you're going to have to start out at the bottom and work your way up





You want want to talk to a job counselor at your school or find a job counselor in your area. Your college probably has a career center, why not try that.





But actually, the best way to get a job is through networking. Ask people in the field that you're interested in and ask if they know of anybody who is hiring?





Good Luck finding a jobCan anyone help me, or give me advice on finding a job?
Tried this?





http://www.hoobly.com/12085/2081/25/0/
Hi friend this wil help u.. http://tune.in/get-onlinejobs is a really a good way of making money online being at home.There is no need to pay at front.Just basic knowledge of internet is enough.Further it is much much better than online paid surveys %26amp; data entry..Just try it out there is nothing to lose since u r not going to pay..
You could start your own home-based business in direct sales. The Pampered Chef is part of the DSA (direct selling association) and has been around for 28 years. You would be your own boss, setting your own hours and scheduling shows when you want to. The income is great as well as the growth potential. For more info, email me at chefkathy08@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment