Saturday, August 21, 2010

Could anybody help me with my immigration matter or advice me what to do?

Ok, I am an asylum seeker in the UK I have been here for more than seven years, I am not even allow to work it is really annoying.


I am from most dangerous place on earth, during that seven years I have been well behave no treble at all. can someone give me tips how to get my stay please.Could anybody help me with my immigration matter or advice me what to do?
Seven years is a long time without a decision being taken. Discuss with Citizen's Advice.





good luck!Could anybody help me with my immigration matter or advice me what to do?
I'd like to know who, or what, you have been living on. Why don't you tell us where this most dangerous place you came from? How did you get out and how did you get into this country? If you were genuine you would have claimed asylum.
You are from the most dangerous place on earth, where is that exactly?
You must be from Afghanistan.
Where are u from love to go there for a holiday could do with a bit of R%26amp;R.
You must be from Detroit
go to a police station, they should be able to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment