Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help or advice. I have OCD and I cant keep a job?

I have had 15 jobs in 1 years beacause of OCD... I am in Canada. I cant stand living like this. I have no money for everything. I dont know what to do. Anyone help me and tell me how to keep my job.I need help or advice. I have OCD and I cant keep a job?
It all depends on what your triggers are, but if you need to be able to do certain things, when you need to do them, then maybe you should look into an at-home business. Is that feasible for you? Since you need to check and re-check things, maybe you would make a good editor or accountant.





I've also heard that there are some drugs out there, like anti-anxiety medications, that help temper the symptoms somewhat. You could check into that.I need help or advice. I have OCD and I cant keep a job?
Canada has national healthcare, which is supposedly free. You need to see a doctor who may refer you to a psychiatrist. There are certain therapies and drugs that can help you with this problem.
I have a mild case of OCD. The only thing I can say is just relax, if there is one thing that you can focus on ( ex. something you really like, such as a guy or a movie) while working will help.
i'll be here for moral support: dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. try holisticonline.com and check under diseases and conditions for OCD
Canada has good health care...see a psychiatrist and get on meds ASAP !
I myself was diagnosed with OCD, although mine is different from yours and not of the same severity. There are medications out there to treat OCD, Zoloft being one of them. Go to a psychiatrist and get proffesional help.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment