Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help i need your advice only honest people?

I'm 20, and i'm single, no kids. I'm about to get $267k from a lawsuit i won. I also make 85k a year that's including my job and side business income. I live with my mom since i don't want to leave her alone dad left, and i'm the only kid.





Do you think i can make a million by the time i'm 26 if i invest, and save up?Help i need your advice only honest people?
to tell you the truth yes i do belive you can invest and save up to that point


i hope all well to go for youHelp i need your advice only honest people?
yeah no problem..that's good money you make..damn! did you say your single?? ha ha jk i'm taking college classes and working so i can make some good cash in about a year or 2. but i also take 6 percent of my check each week and invest in in different kinds of stocks.. i don't know a lot about the stocks but i check on it everyday and i'm learning as i go. it's better to invest a little and see what happens than to do nothing at all
actually if you spend NO money, you will be saving 1/2 of what you're expecting;; %26amp; there is NO way that investing it will double your dollar, esp in 6 yrs;; so, you can end up saving a good bundle possibly to retire on, but as far as investing?? well, history should tell you that you HAVE to be VERY particular about HOW...good luck, but I think it would be nice to share a little of that with your mom while she still has some time...how about a vacation with her??
Yes, I think you can. You're doing better than most people, keep it up and don't get distracted on meaningless things.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment