Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My dad is way over protective he wont let me die my hair i need advice help me ? ?

My dad wont let me do any thing he wont evan let me to go over to a friends house if he doesn't no the whole family ect.My dad is way over protective he wont let me die my hair i need advice help me ? ?
He's your dad and you will always be his little girl. Sorry, but I think you'll just have to get used to it. Besides, he sounds like a good responsible parent to me. Nowadays you can never be to safe. He loves you, appreciate it. And it's ';dye'; your hair, so I think you are young enough for him to be a bit protective. So, introduce him to your friends' families. Not so bad!My dad is way over protective he wont let me die my hair i need advice help me ? ?
Your dad is right not to let you go to someones house that he does not know. What if the dad is a lunatic who could hurt you? It is your dad's responsibility to try and protect you while you are young.





And, sweetie, not to be mean, but if you don't know the difference between the words ';die'; and ';dye';, then you are way too young to dye your hair!





Take care. Love your dad for loving you.






well he just doesnt want anything to happen to you and it may depend on your age and he doest need to know the whole family just the parents is good enough cause there ones in charge the brothers and sister(of your friends family) so talk to him and ask why and be calm about to trow a fit cause that will show him that your being immature so nicely ask why and stuff and good luck
its the same way my parents are they just want wats best for you maybe you should talk to him and remember that parents are always going to say what to do and what not to do so whenever he does let you go out don't give a reason to let him down
my dad was the same way with me and it made me move out on my 18th birthday. you just need to sit down and tell him that you are growning up and some minor decisions need to be left up to you to make
Depends on how old you are. With so many wrong things happening nowadays, he has every right to be protective.
it depends on your age. he loves you so much but he needs to calm down. try to talk to him about how you feel. XXX
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment