Monday, August 23, 2010

Help I need advice for my best friend?

Alright my best friend ryan likes this girl. But hes to afraid to socialize with her because his front teeth are crooked. I keep on teeling him that it doesnt matter just do it but he wont. And I kinda feel sorry for him. And I dont know what to tell him next so what should I tell him? And to add this to the question would you girls care if a guy had bad teeth.Help I need advice for my best friend?
well, teeth are defiantly noticed when talking to a guy, its one of the things girls notice first, but it doesn't normally bother girls. i mean, if you got a personality, who cares wat ur teeth are like! ha, so i wouldn't care if his teeth were crooked because most peoples are. i more look at personality and attitude than anything. tell ur friend that the girls that are worth going for are the ones that u can talk to without worrying bout ur teeth. she wont notice, she'll only notice his personality and attitude when he goes and talks to her





plus....chicks dig shy guysHelp I need advice for my best friend?
As long as your friend goes up to her as shows that he has a lot of confidence. The girl isn't really going to care about his teeth. If he is really that self conscious of his teeth he should bring them up in conversation some how and kind of goof on them so it breaks the ice. If the girl sees he can make fun of himself she will also see he has confidence and he is comfortable with his imperfections.
To be honest for some girls it does matter how a guy looks. But if I were him I would seek professional help (a dentist) it's good to feel good about urself. I do have problems with my skin and it makes me feel very uncomfortable around guys. It's not like they say anything it's me who feel bad, it might be the same with him.





I hope he gets it sorted soon.





Your are a very good friend tho...Talk to him nicely and encourage him to get help.





Ant tell him not to be shy around the girl
set them up on a blind date with each other and yes, he needs to get over his crooked teeth. Or maybe double date?





Depends on what you mean by bad teeth - crooked? not really, missing front teeth? probably.





';Meth'; teeth? definitely





oh - and beware bad breathe. YUCK
well...frankly they ***** care less..........but it wud hurt wen they kiss..lol...wish him g'luck just make him believe that she wont notice(say it a few times n he'll believe ya) n make him approach her....if shes a bi*ch no luck......BUT however ...if shes even a bit descent n sweet..she definitely wont care..trust me on this 1!!
dude n im not sayin u hav 2 but u culd talk 2 the girl n let her noe n jus say he 2 shy i mean the worst thats gonna happen is she isnt interested but that happens n ur friend is jus gonna need 2 move on n the teeth dude he needs 2 get over that
Thats the way he is and the girl is gonig to have to accept that. Just tell him to go for it. True love doesnt judge it comes from within.


that was cheessssy but dude just tell 'em to talk to her.
I dont care about teeth its the heart girls love.



the guy I like has bent nose.

small upper lip but I hardly notice.



he's super sweet and thats what girls like. especailly if a guy can

make a girl laugh.
If the girl doesn't like him because of his teeth she isn't worth it... and i like guys for personalities :)
MAtbe the girl will think it is cute, Well i dnt but she might.

No comments:

Post a Comment