Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice with playing with boobs please help?

My girlfriend and I just started going out, and I get really nervous when she reaches for my bra cuz I don't know what to do after that so I stop her. Am I supposed to like play with her boobs or bite them or suck on them? I have no idea what to do please help.I need advice with playing with boobs please help?
Just talk to her about it... she will tell you exactly what she wants and you know she cant be disappointed if you do what she says





■■■■■■■■■■HELP 10 POINTS!!■■■■■■■■■■


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■I need advice with playing with boobs please help?
this is what my cousin says to do:


if you're a...


boy- touch her boob and if she pulls a weird face then stop, but if she doesnt then slowly take off her shirt, remove her bra, and switch between sucking and rubbing.


girl- if she likes the idea of two lesbians getting it on then just do what i said for the boy and scissor.
If u don't know what to do, don't worry about it. If you're not ready, don't rush anything. Right now, you are just teasing her. I'm sure she likes that and she'll keep coming back for more. Wait until you wanna pounce on her.
suck suck suck.....seriously
Just kiss her, Then maybe return the favor.
Just eat em. Whole.
RTF FTW
You should go to a lesbian sex therapist
you should rub them softlly and then start to suck on them
; ask Dr. Phill
yea suck on them, it feels sooo good. lick them. nibble on them,
Don't bite them what ever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment