Monday, August 23, 2010

How to make my hair look shiny? Please help I need Advice!!?

I wanna make my hair shiny and prettty but I don't know how to do it?How to make my hair look shiny? Please help I need Advice!!?
For hair to be really shiny naturally it needs to be healthy and have enough moisture. Make sure you get it trimmed regularly and use good shampoo and conditioners. Also try not to do stuff that damages it very often- blow drying, irons, etc damage your hair and make it less shiny. Every week or two use a deep conditioner, also clarifying shampoo to get rid of built up products that make your hair dull (don't use at the same time though I think?).





There are a ton of different shine products you can use also- I guess try a few different kinds. Some work for me and some just make my hair kind of sticky or greasy so test some out to find the best one:) They should have at least a few at any drugstore- just look for something with shine or gloss in the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment