Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need any suggestions to patent help books. Anyone have advice?

I am looking for a patent book or hand book, because I have an idea I want to create and publish. Any books that are handy and that might help? I checked out some laws and patent steps and boy, where do I start?I need any suggestions to patent help books. Anyone have advice?
Contact an attorney who specializes in patent laws. It is important that you get someone who specializes in this since it is a very complicated matter. Good luck.I need any suggestions to patent help books. Anyone have advice?
Books are copywritten and inventions are patented. You may want to check with a patent attorney if you are creating an invention or system by which you are writting your help books. Also contact an intellectual property attorney to protect any proprietary information that you may share. JL

No comments:

Post a Comment