Monday, August 23, 2010

Have dry & cracked feet need advice on what will help heal them?

For years I have had dry cracked feet. Been to the Doctor not much help there. I have tried almost everything on the market for it. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what might help. It is a very painful condition because of the cracking which affects the heels and sides of feet. Thanks I appreciate it.Have dry %26amp; cracked feet need advice on what will help heal them?
I had this condition for many years, even had a foot doctor shave the skin off. Don't do that; I couldn't walk for a week. It is very painful because the calluses crack and bleed. The cosmetic side of this was NOT my major concern





Then, I had a oral medicine to combat a fungus infection (unrelated condition). All of a sudden, my feet were completely clear and still are after 4+ years. It is too much of a coincidence that they were cured and are to this day.





Furthermore, my excessive dandruff which I had had also since adolescence went away. Amazing!





I had tried every cream, defoliating gadget etc., that you can name. It was not because of poor hygiene because I am doing nothing different now.





Try to find some lotion that advertises to be anti-


fungal or you can go to a foot doctor for anti-fungal pill. I wish that I had done that years ago.Have dry %26amp; cracked feet need advice on what will help heal them?
Do you wear open or closed toed shoes? I've found that when I wear flip flops more often than tennis shoes, my feet get super super dry and cracked. So that might be a starting idea. I've found that a few things can help with dry feet. First would be all natural lotions or creams. Many lotions have alcohol in them, which will dry your skin out. Natural stuff doesn't. Second would be vitamin e oil, and third is petroleum jelly. Put any of said product on your feet right after you get out of the shower, and then put socks on. Leave the socks on for at least an hour. The longer, the better, as it'll help your feet soak in the moisture. Give it a few days as such (potentially repeat the process before bed) and see if that helps. It's what I've always done.
Apply petroleum jelly under your socks at night, and exfoliate the soles of your feet with a pumice stone.
use hot water and alvacoto scrub to help soften and restore
lotion every day?
lotion, and get the pedegg!!!! PED-EGG! IT ROCKS!
soap your feet in warm oatmail in spa think puille gold bold foot it work

No comments:

Post a Comment