Monday, August 23, 2010

Help women only i need your advice please help?

Would you date a 19 y/o who's nice, and respectful, he's super cute, and no he's not a jerk (used to be fat when he was young) and is still a virgin had the chance to loose it but is still (Waiting for that special girl) has a good job, and owns a Ferrari F430?





I got girls trying to date me, but the only problem is after the weight loss i've got excess skin on me this is what's got me feeling down would this be a problem to you women?Help women only i need your advice please help?
Dude can i borrow your ferrari? as for the skin thing work out do running pull ups nd weights then when your barrel chested you look tough chicks thin k your hot and your still innocent to have your virginity but dont tell a girl untill your in bed with er or shell txt her mates in 15 seocnds flat also cause you look like a kid and between us guys chicks dig virgins makes em feel bad cause there doing sumthing your mom wouldnt want you to do instead of you taking their virginityHelp women only i need your advice please help?
Sounds great! I wouldn't date you since I'm married, but as a person you sound really nice. But I've never seen a guy with the excess skin you're talking about. Any way working out will fix it? If you think that's the problem. I do notice that a lot of people don't notice my flaws until I point them out, so if you're used to mentioning it, don't bring it up. (Ps. Yay for virginity!)
If you can afford a Ferrari you can afford surgery to remove the extra skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment