Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need someone to help with learning about college/Advice?

Okay, I really want to to become a writer and attend college in new york but my parents refuse and want me to stay in Florida. I also want to study psychology but i don't really like Miami colleges and i feel like they are making me miss out on my dreams ..What should i do?I need someone to help with learning about college/Advice?
I would present your information on the majors to them and ask them should you give up your dream? Mention to them college is a big investment for my future, and you don't want their (assuming they are paying for it) money to be waisted. The key to this method is to give them information that you've looked into, not just an I don't want to go to Florida cry. Also, let them know you understand why they want you to stay in Florida and close to home.I need someone to help with learning about college/Advice?
One of the top 3 studies worldwide is psychology. I am just finishing up my Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and it has been very interesting to say the least.





You could always study online from anywhere. I go to Ashford University and they have a GREAT program. My advisor is Aimee ext 7084. Google Ashford University and give her a call. What do you have to lose?


Last name is Rogers.


I have been to 4 Universities, and Ashford has been my favorite thus far. Best of wishes...
..sounds complex. Maybe take a one year course in writing in Florida to prove to them that you are committed to your dream/goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment