Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need encouragement and advice from a police officer, please help?

Here is my situation. I am 28-years-old and do suffer from depression. I live in an area where there are not that many jobs to grab. Due to my depression issues, I have never obtained a driver's liscense. However, there is good news to all this. I am enrolled in a home correspondance course through Asworth College, and I am majoring in Criminal Justice. I am working on my Associate's Degree and carry a 4.0. My plan is to become a police officer. That is what I want to do with my life. I just need some encouragement from a police officer and any help availible that they can offer. Thank you:)I need encouragement and advice from a police officer, please help?
Good for you....but you need a drivers license.I need encouragement and advice from a police officer, please help?
continue your studies,you will make it!!!!!
My advise is to go down to your local police station and talk to them there, inquire about whatever you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment